UmpleOnline URL options
UmpleOnline allows you to append various options to its URLi, enabling
startup in a certain state. These are preceded by an ampersand, except the first
in a list which would be preceded by a question mark.
- ?nochrome: Hide the header of the UmpleOnline page (sometimes called the chrome) so only the model is visible.
- ?nodiagram: Don't show any diagram, in order to show the text only.
- ?diagramtype=GvClass: By default show graphviz class diagrams instead of editable diagrams.
- ?diagramtype=state: By default show graphviz state diagrams instead of editable class diagrams.
- ?notext: Don't show Umple text (doesn't have any effect if the diagram is also hidden).
- ?nomenu: Hide the middle menu. Either ?notext or ?nodiagram must also be present.
- ?readonly: Turn off editing capability - use for display only.
- ?filename=xxxxx: Load the model xxxxx. xxxxx is a URL with the leading http:// left off.